These are books we like about, or using, systems thinking. What would you add to this collection?
Available to download free:
- Introduction to Systems Thinking by Daniel H Kim (21 pages)
- Thinking in Systems: A Primer by Donella Meadows (2008 | 200+ pages)
- Mapping momentum: a snapshot of the emerging field of systems change by Rachel Sinha and Tim Draimin (13 pages)
- Systems Thinking: An Introduction for Oxfam Staff (24 pages)
- Small is Beautiful by E.F. Schumacher (1973 | 320 pages)
Available to buy: